- Visit the ancient Dinh King temple in the Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel
- Enjoy the panoramic blue lake view and discover Am Tien Cave at Tuyet Tinh Coc
- Have the Vietnamese buffet lunch at a local restaurant
- Enjoy the sampan boat trip in Trang An landscape
- 7.30 – 8.00: Pick up guests in hotels from Hanoi Old Quarter
- 10:20: Arrive at Hoa Lu ancient capital
- 10:30: Visit the Dinh King temple, was built in 17th century
- 11:30: Visit Am Tien Cave and pagoda. Enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view at Tuyet Tinh Coc.
- 12:30: Have a buffet lunch at a local restaurant.
- 13:30: Enjoy three hours sampan boat trip in Trang An Eco-Tourism Landscape. Discover the majestic caves, especially 1000 meters long cave
- 16:30 Leave Trang An for Hanoi.
- 19:00: The tour ends in Hanoi!
- Children under 5 years old: Infant seat is free, other expenses are paid by parents
- Children from 5 to 7 years old: 50% discount on adult rate
- Children from 8 years old: charged as adult rate
- The family with 2 children from 3 to 7 years old: charged as an adult rate
- Cancellation on tour: Non- Refundable
- Within 12 hours: 50% of the total purchase amount
- Before 1 day: Fully- refunded
What to bring:
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and inserts spray
- Comfortable walking shoes and trousers for biking and hiking
- Some cash for personal expenses
- Air-conditioned limousine bus round trip from Hanoi Old Quarter
- Complimentary cold water bottles, wet towel, and cookie on the limousine bus
- All entrance and sightseeing fee
- Buffet lunch featuring Vietnamese cuisine
- Boat trip in Trang An
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Travel Insurance
- Beverages, tips & personal expenses
- Pick-up and drop off outside of Hanoi old quarter
- Others are not mentioned above