- Visit Bai Dinh pagoda- the biggest pagoda in the Southeast Asia
- Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- Enjoy the boat trip to visit Trang An Eco-Tourism Complex
- Discover majestic caves, especially 1000 meters long-cave
- Visit Mua Cave - Climb up to the top of Lying Dragon Mountain to express the breathtaking mountainous picturesque
- 7:30 AM: Pick up guests in hotels from Hanoi Old Quarter
- 10:30 AM: Arrive the Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam and Southeast Asia with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight
- 12:00: Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
- 13:00: Enjoy the boat trip in Trang An Eco-Tourism Complex. Visit Trinh temple, Suoi Tien temple, and natural caves
- 15:30: Keep going to visit Mua cave. Climb up 500 steps to enjoy the stunning view
- 16:30: Leave Mua Cave for Hanoi
- 19h00: Tour ends.
- It is flexible to book buffet lunch or set menu lunch
- If you have any special request for food, we provide!
- Children under 5 years old: Infant seat is free, other expenses are paid by parents
- Children from 5 to 7 years old: 50% discount on adult rate
- Children from 8 years old: charged as adult rate
- The family with 2 children from 3 to 7 years old: charged as an adult rate
- Cancellation on tour: Non- Refundable
- Within 12 hours: 50% of the total purchase amount
- Before 1 day: Fully- refunded
What to bring:
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and inserts spray
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Some cash for personal expenses
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel inside Ha Noi Old Quarter by good A/C limousine bus.
- Electric car at Bai Dinh pagoda.
- Boat trip in Trang An
- Entrance fees as the itinerary.
- Professional English speaking tour guide.
- Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
- Free water bottles
- Beverages, tips & personal expenses
- Pick-up and drop off outside of Hanoi old quarter.
- Others are not mentioned above