- Visit the Dinh King temple in Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel
- Enjoy the peaceful panoramic blue lake view and discover Am Tien Cave at Tuyet Tinh Coc
- Have the Vietnamese buffet lunch at a local restaurant
- Enjoy the sampan boat trip on Ngo Dong River at Tam Coc
- Cycle through the rice fields and villages
- Visit the ancient Bich Dong Pagoda
- 7.30 – 8.00: Pick up guests in hotels from Hanoi Old Quarter
- 10: 20: Arrive at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
- 10:30: Visit Dinh King temple was built in the 17th century in Hoa lu ancient capital.
- 11:30: Discover Am Tien Cave and enjoy the stunning view at Tuyet Tinh Coc
- 12:20: Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant.
- 13:30: Enjoy the Sampan boat trip through the three emerald water caves on the beautiful river and overlook the countryside landscape
- 15:30: Cycle on the peaceful country roads to Bich Dong Pagoda. Spending 40 minutes visit the ancient Pagoda.
- 16:30: Leave Tam Coc for Hanoi.
- 18:45: Arrive at Hanoi and finish the unforgettable full-day trip!
- It is flexible to book buffet lunch or set menu lunch
- If you have any food request, we provide!
- Children under 5 years old: Infant seat is free, other expenses is paid by parents
- Children from 5 to 7 years old: 50% discount on adult rate
- Children from 8 years old: charged as adult rate
- The family with 2 children from 3 to 7 years old: charged as an adult rate
- Cancellation on tour: Non- Refundable
- Within 12 hours: 50% of the total purchase amount
- Before 1 day: Fully- refunded
What to bring:
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and inserts spray
- Comfortable walking shoes and trousers for biking and hiking
- Some cash for personal expenses
- Air-conditioned limousine bus round trip and transfers from Hanoi Old Quarter
- Complimentary cold water bottles, wet towel, and cookie on the limousine bus
- All entrance and sightseeing fee
- Buffet lunch featuring Vietnamese cuisine
- Boat trip in Tam Coc
- New bike
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Travel Insurance
- Beverages, tips & personal expenses
- Pick-up and drop off outside of Hanoi old quarter
- Others are not mentioned above