- Visit the Dinh King temple in the Hoa Lu ancient capital
- Visit Mua Cave by hiking 500 steps up on Lying Dragon Mountain to enjoy the breathtaking view
- Visit Tam Coc by sampan boat ride among the rice paddy and mountains
- Cycle to discover the beauty of the countryside
- Swim and enjoy the sunset party with local tea and fresh fruits
- Discover Cuc Phuong National Park on the second day
Day 1: Hanoi – Hoa Lu- Mua Cave- Tam Coc - Bike - Swimming with sunset party:
- 7.30 – 8.00: Pick up guests in hotels from Hanoi Old Quarter
- 10:10: Arrive at Hoa Lu ancient capital
- 10:20: Visit Hoa Lu ancient capital of Dai Co Viet in 10th and 11th Century
- 11:15: Visit Mua Cave and enjoy the breathtaking panoramic mountainous view
- 12:30: Enjoy traditional Vietnamese set menu lunch at local Bungalow
- 13:40: Have a sampan boat ride in Tam Coc, passing through three caves: Hang Ca- first cave, Hang Hai – the second cave and Hang Ba- third Cave.
- 15:10: Cycle through the rice fields and villages
- 16:00: Swim and enjoy sunset party with tea and fruits
- 17:00: Check in the bungalow
- 19:00 Have a Set menu dinner and then free
Day 2: Cuc Phuong National Park - Hanoi
- 07:30: Have a breakfast (included)
- 09:00: Depart for Cuc Phuong National Park, which was Vietnam's first national park and is the country's largest nature reserve.
- 10:10 Arrive at Cuc Phuong Park. Your visit begins at the Endangered Primate Rescue Center - one of the highlights of a visit to Cuc Phuong, where you can observe some of the rarest primate species in the world.
- Then, enjoy lunch at the National Park.
- In the afternoon: Visit The Cave of Prehistoric man - the site of one of the earliest discoveries of human habitation in Vietnam.
- 15:30: Leave Cuc Phuong for Hanoi
- 18:30: Tour ends in Hanoi.
- Children under 5 years old: Free of charge, other expenses are paid by parents
- Children from 5 to 8 years old: 50% discount on adult rate
- Children over 8 years old: charged as the adult rate
- The family with 2 children from 4 to 8 years old: charged as the adult rate
If there is any cancellation, it will be applied under the following conditions:
- Cancellation on tour: Non- Refundable
- Within 12 hours: 50% of the total purchase amount
- Before 1 day: Fully- refunded
WHAT TO BRING:
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and insect spray
- Comfortable walking shoes and trousers for biking, hiking, and trekking
- Clothes for swimming and overnight
- Some cash for personal expenses
- Air-conditioned limousine bus round trip and transfers from Hanoi Old Quarter
- Complimentary water bottles on the bus
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All set menu meals
- Boat trip
- Room in Bungalow one night
- Good English speaking tour guide
- Travel Insurance
- Beverages, tips & personal expenses
- Pick-up and drop off outside of Hanoi old quarter
- Others are not mentioned above