Ba Na Hills located in the Truong Son mountain range 25 km at an altitude of 1487m, its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the city of Da Nang's awe-inspiring bay and the Lao mountain range made Ba Na a past popular place to retreat for the French long ago. Ba Na Hills – the double Guinness World record-breaking cable car, honored as both the longest and highest non-stop system in operation. However, you will experience the cable car ride up to the hills. Upon arrival, you will visit the Ba Na Hills Fantasy Park is a family entertainment complex.
- 07:30 am – 800am: Our tour guide will pick you from your hotel (please provide your hotel information in the central area in Danang) and depart to Ba Na hills.
- 09:00 am: Arrive in the Suoi Mo cable car station. Sitting in the cabin, in mid-air, looking upon the endless tree lone of the forest. Experiencing the pristine ecological system of the Ba Na mountain will leave you a sense of unforeseeable discovery.
- 09:30 am: Visit The Golden Bridge - The shimmering structure emerges from the trees of Thien Thai garden in Ba Na Hills. Set more than 1,400m above sea level, the bridge incorporates eight spans and extends 150m-long. The bridge is supported by giant hands. Visitors will really feel like stepping into paradise when they walk on the bridge.
- 10:00 am: Visit the Le Jardin; beautiful flower garden (entrance fee included – free of charge for walking, 70,000vnd fee for tramway, old wineries (entrance fee included – if you enjoy/taste wines here, you will pay 45,000vnd per glass of red wine and 75,000vnd for glass of white wine) - remains of French Villas and Linh Ung pagoda with 27m high Buddha statue. Leave Le Jardin for Gare Debay, the second cable car station, to go to the top of Ba Na
- 11:00 am: Visit and play a game at the Fantasy Park - Ba Na Hills Fantasy Park- the third largest indoor amusement park in the world (free games but except wax showroom, teddy picker game and skill game).
- 12:00 pm: Have lunch with a buffet at the restaurant
- 13:00 pm: Conquer the Peak of Chua Mountain at the height of 1,487m. Leave Peak of Chua mountain, passing the Suspension Bridge.
- 15:00pm: Return to cable car station and back to Da Nang.
- 15:30 - 16:00 pm: Drop you off at your hotel (if it is in the central area in Danang).
- Hotel pick up/drop off (Inside Hoi An/Danang center)
- Local guide
- Sightseeing fee/Entrance ticket
- Cable car
- A bottle of water
- Hotel accommodation
- Games in Ba Na Hills
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses, and others
- Surcharge for pick up and drop off from hotels out of the city center
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
- Surcharge for Christmas 24/12, New Year 31/12, Lunar New Year’s Eve.