Everyday: 7.30 A.M or 2 P.M
Pick up from pick up points. Our guide will tell you brief guidance of safe cycling in Vietnam traffic + Itinerary of your tour that day before starting to visit:
- The outside area of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to learn about his life and the structure of this construction.
- B52 Lake: Located in an area of Hanoi called Ngoc Ha (Flower Village), an American B-52 that was shot down during the Christmas bombing in 1968 (1972) sits rusting in a small pond surrounded by a busy market.
- Tran Quoc Pagoda - the more than 1500 year old pagoda
- Ceramic Mosaic- which holds the Guinness World Record for being the largest ceramic mosaic on the planet.
- Long Bien Bridge - It was built from 1899 to 1902, At 1.68 kilomettres (1.04 mi) in length, it was one of the longest bridges in Asia ( at that time )
- Cycling beneath of Long Bien Bridge (through banana garden) to see farmer’s garden and how local people cultivate vegetable
- Visiting local market (Đồng Xuân Market/ Ngọc Lâm Market)
- Hanoi Opera House- One of the remains of French architectural construction left in Vietnam.
12.30 P.M or 6.30 P.M: Lunch/Dinner time
1 P.M or 7 P.M : Drop off at your hotel
- Good quality bikes
- - English speaking guide
- Entrance fees (Places mentioned in the itinerary )
- - 01 bottles of pure water/person
- - One traditional Vietnamese dish for Lunch or Dinner)
- - Pick up/ Drop off (Hanoi old quarter only)
- - Poncho if needed
- .Beverages, tips & personal expenses
- Pick-up and drop off outside of Hanoi old quarter
- Others are not mentioned above
- Children under 5 years old: Free of charge, other expenses are paid by parents
- Children from 5 to 8 years old: 50% discount on adult rate
- Children over 8 years old: charged as adult rate
- The family with 2 children from 4 to 8 years old: charged as adult rate
- Our schedule is the subject to change without notice due to different factors.
- Tourists need to follow our guidance to keep safety