- Admiring stunning scenery with thousands of limestone mountains on Halong Bay
- Visiting Sung Sot Cave
- Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch on the boat
- Kayaking and Swimming at Trinh Nu Beach
- Mountain climbing at Ti Top island, enjoy a panoramic view of Ha Long Bay
- Activities: Sunset Party, Cooking class for Pho rolls and relax…
07.30-08.00: Pick up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and depart for Ha Long
10.00: Upon arrival at Tuan Chau harbor, you will check-in and get on board the cruise. The cruise departs from Tuan Chau Harbor for an unforgettable trip to discover the beauty of the world heritage Ha Long Bay. Along the way, you will have a chance to pass through the grandeur of the legendary bay with thousands of limestone islands such as Dog Rock, Duck Rock and especially Thumb Rock - a beautiful limestone islet rising from seawater in the shape of a giant thumb. Mother Nature has put Thumb Rock here to send a message of goodness to every passenger cruising in the ancient bay. Cong Cruise will stop 5 minutes for all passengers to take pictures of the breathtaking view here. The cruise then continues its joyful journey to Sung Sot Cave
11.45: Discover Sung Sot Cave, the largest and most beautiful cave of Ha Long Bay. The cave also offers a variety of unique shaped stalagmites that are nowhere to be found. The path to Sung Sot cave lies beneath the forest canopy with stone steps perched on the rocky cliff, which will delight you with the pleasure of climbing and the excitement as if you are heading to the sky.
12.30: Back on board, you will enjoy your delicious lunch with special dishes featuring the unique taste of Vietnamese cuisine while the cruise heads toward Trinh Nu Cave area, an unspoiled stop with very few boats passing by. This stop is usually designed for 3 days 2-night tours.
13.30: Upon arrival at Trinh Nu Cave, you will have the chance to take part in two exciting activities: kayaking and swimming. Kindly note that you need to kayak with all cruise members to get to the bathing area at Trinh Nu beach.
14.30: Back on board to continue the journey to Ti Top Island.
15.00: Arrive on Ti Top island. You can climb halfway up the mountain to enjoy a panoramic view of Ha Long Bay. Looking down from high above gives you a wonderful sensation; at the same time offers you a spectacular view of every corner of the bay.
15.30: Return to the cruise and enjoy the Sunset party and cooking class while the cruise goes ashore. You have time to relax, enjoy Vietnamese traditional tea and coffee, admire the romantic scene of sunset in Ha Long Bay on the sundeck and make the delicious Pho roll on your own.
17.15: Back to the harbor, you disembark and depart for Hanoi.
19.30-19.45 End of the trip. Thank you for choosing Cong Cruise for your holiday in
Vietnam. We hope to see you on the next journey.
- Two-way Limousine transfer on the expressway
- 01 lunch on board
- English speaking guide
- Two bottles of water in the transfer vehicle
- Activities: Visiting Sung Sot cave, kayaking, visiting Trinh Nu cave, swimming at Trinh Nu beach, pass by Ti Top island
- Activities onboard: Sunset Party, Cooking class for Fresh Spring rolls
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- 7-hour tour
Things to bring along:
- Cash in Vietnam dong
- Swimsuit (for kayaking & swimming)
- Sun cream, hat & sunglasses
- Anti-insect cream
- Waterproof bag for smartphone
- Passport (or copy)